AquaMaster3 is stuck

engineerjaber

Dears,

I have a project in which I'm using more than 20 Aquamaster3 flow meters. They are all connected over VAC220 and their Packed Battery.
Each flow meter is connected over modbus RS485 network.
Today while I was investigating the project, I found one of them stuck!! It has the same reading of flow rate and totalizers all the time. I tried to disconnect the sensor and to reboot it but with no use.
I wonder if anyone can help me to solve this problem? Is it possible to reset the Aquamaster to its factory settings or not?

Regards,

Interesting conversation. I wouldn't consider any instrument that doesn't reflect changes to the variable that it is intended to measure to be "working".

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
I'm using one TON (called SystemTimer) throughout a program that I change the .PRE given different conditions. I'm porting an IDEC ladder over to...
Replies
Views
We have a keg check weigher that that lost a fight to a forklift. The scale was previously a Systec IT3000, which was the only PROFIBUS slave...
Replies
Views
really strange issue. The panelview(2711p-T10C22D9P) will try to load an application and get stuck on "Starting Alarms". If I reboot the...
Replies
Views
Have an issue with a couple of KTP700F HMI's that gets stuck on the startup in the Windows screen and not loading the HMI project. THis is not the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom