can you explain to me "intouch tag dictionary failed to open the tag source" ??

I believe your tag dictionary is corrupted. Try to do a dbdump and see if that utility will extract the tags to a CSV file. You can also use the tag database repair utility described here

Make sure the application folder is not read only also.

If you are able to extract the tags to a csv, you can recreate the application following these steps

I believe your tag dictionary is corrupted. Try to do a dbdump and see if that utility will extract the tags to a CSV file. You can also use the tag database repair utility described here

Make sure the application folder is not read only also.

If you are able to extract the tags to a csv, you can recreate the application following these steps

시도
I tried your advice yesterday... windows maker still doesn't work. I tried intouch in new computer but it is shat. too
The good news is I find location the error. that appear of .NET Runtime
I don't know how but I will do that.