CCW Alarm Que

The value of Alarm[0].0 is shifted with a length of zero only to activate the Control[0].UL.
Cycle scans are looking for the bits in the Alarm[2] and[3]. Once one of the alarms is true in the DINT's the GEQ is true allow the mov and copies.
Here is the same code in RSL500. The difference here is the data type INT.
1714579837213.png

The value of Alarm[0].0 is shifted with a length of zero only to activate the Control[0].UL.
Cycle scans are looking for the bits in the Alarm[2] and[3]. Once one of the alarms is true in the DINT's the GEQ is true allow the mov and copies.
Whoops, I noticed that control .LEN value of 0 before but forgot about it, assuming it was 64.

What controls the value of Alarm[1].0 over time?

Where and how does the other code look for bits in DINTs Alarm[2] and Alarm[3]?

Whoops, I noticed that control .LEN value of 0 before but forgot about it, assuming it was 64.

Where and how does the other code look for bits in DINTs Alarm[2] and Alarm[3]?
The value of that bit is controlled by the BSR. That is the only instance of that bit in the program.

I don't understand the last question. What other code?

Here is the same code in RSL500. The difference here is the data type INT.
the other difference is that it COPies the string message at offset 65 to itself, instead of COPying the null message at offset 64 to offset 65; is that a typo?

The value of that bit is controlled by the BSR. That is the only instance of that bit in the program.
That cannot be correct; the BSR insturction only reads (examines) the value of its Source parameter bit (Alarm[1].0; it cannot write to the Source parameter bit.