Changing Colors in Logix5000 Question

CaptHook

vkusUoa.png

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the color of the blue text in this picture? I've obviously been playing with the color settings but can't seem to find whatever changes the InOut Parameters of my AOIs. Unfortunately, with this color scheme its pretty impossible to read.

Thanks!

I have played with all of these color settings and none have worked. Currently not a single setting (including outside of the ladder logic section for good measure) are set to any form of blue. Im starting to wonder if it can't be done.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello all, I like to change my screen colour options on the RSLogix ladder editor screen, from the default dark colors on white, to light colors...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview Plus 1000 that started getting a pink hue on the screen a month or so ago. Now it is starting to change to a bright orange...
Replies
Views
I am using LogiPro I/O Simulator i was just wondering if anyone has changed the colors on it I.E. background Lights besides yel,red,green or if...
Replies
Views
Hi to all. We need to change a bad powerFlex 525 to a new one. How do you save the configuration to install in the new one? Thank you all for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having an issue where some of my HMI push Buttons and Indicators go in to error when I navigate to a new screen. I am using a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom