compactlogix L32E communicaton

any help please ,
i hav compactlogix+devicenet scanner + flex I/O , i tried to communicate betwwen pc and plc after updating it .when i refresh rslink classic i can't find the processor ,i find just the scanner and there is a yelloo "?" in the beggining of the processor what does it mean , and when i ping i find the address IP of the processor .thank you

Welcome to the Forum, Khaled.

It is very likely that you need to register a new Electronic Data Sheet for the CompactLogix processor that matches the firmware you loaded into it.

Download EDS files from the Rockwell Automation EDS server:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/resources/eds/

Select 'Network Independent', then 'Programmable Logic controller' then Bulletin number '1769' and the major revision of firmware you installed.

Download the resulting EDS files to your desktop, then register them with the RSLinx Hardware Registration Tool. Launch that from the Start menu; Start -> Rockwell Software -> RSLinx -> RSLinx Tools.

EDS files are also usually updated when you install a new version of RSLinx Classic.