Cv_x camera install

T0023064

The data structure I'm looking for for the inputs and outputs from the camera is Dint[125].
When I installed the CV-x300 Keyence module it is giving me a Int[125] data structures. How can I change that in the module properties from an Int to a Dint data structure?

It's been a while since I've worked with the Keyence CV-X vision system, but if I recall you could just generate the EDS or GSD file from the communication setup tab in the Keyence software. Then import that file into your project. So if you have DINT in your CV-X the EDS or GSD would be set to DINT.

Otherwise call Keyence technical support; they have always been very responsive for us.

HI,

I am working on a project with a CV-X vision system. I came across this same issue. Even when generating the EDS file as berf00t25 indicated, when creating the module in Logix Designer in would default to INT data.
I had to manually switch it to DINT. You can go into the module's properties and under Module Definition there is a Change button that brings up a window where you can change thie data type (see attached image).

Hopefully, if you haven't already fixed it, this might be of some help.

Attachments

• Logix_CV_X.png
    Logix_CV_X.png
    80 KB · Views: 3