Digial input signal transmit for 2Km

marwan_13

Please can you help me I need to transmit two digital signal from electrical panel to PLC which is located 2km far from panel... I dont want to use fiber optic... what is the solution?

Hi, I don't know if this can be done in your location, but I have used radio in a lot of applications (remote tank and pump status on farms) have normally kept under about 4kms, but have never had any problems

I normally use Elpro Technologies equipment. You need to look into the radio requirements in your area.

Similar Topics

Please I want to know what is cable size (mm)reqiured for digtal input for 250 m cable length? 24 VDC is used
Replies
Views
Hello All, After trying to transfer some field changes on the safety scanner microscan3, and verifying, the device is stuck at .... waiting for...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm looking for a dirt cheap digital display + input, that would be wired to an analog input and analog output. This would be for my home...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am trying to read a barcode scanner input using a cognex dataman 280 barcode reader, store it another string, the compare with another...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom