Error 7000027 Sinumerik 828D

mumix

I have a Sinumerik 828D control panel and its for a CNC machine, the problem is that it gives an error state 700027 tool turret state :S4 missing(disk disengaged).
What i check:
1.voltage suply is ok
2.senzor if broken is ok
3.hydraulic pressure is fine
4.mechanic is ok of point of view
In Jog mode it does but not what it is require and some alarm it gives but in automatic nothing, it goes in error state
Not checked:
1.cable of motor to change
2.interconnection of the inverter with motor .
3.maybe mechanic stuck but in the time the exchange of for example the 2 or 3 drill
700027.png

Similar Topics

Hi, First time user of S5 Siemens. Is there any solution on how to solve this kind of error. HMI OP7 $613 DB-error No. 11 (0: 15) Siemens PLC...
Replies
Views
I am kind of new to GE products, but we have several in my area. I made a minor logic change and it verified good, but when I tried to download I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm currently having issued with a PowerFlex 252. It was working fine last week, and suddenly decided to stop working. When I go into...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm new to plc programming and was wondering why I get this error code when I run my simulation for these temperature sensors? What I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone. Not posted on here for a long time, but I am hoping someone can help me. I am doing a differential pressure calculation in a L27ERM...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom