Error while opening ACD file

turbohamad

Respected Members;
I installed Studio 5000 version 30 and RSLOGIX version 13 to 20 on my machine.
I restore my computer system image two days before. When I tried to open it.ACD file of any project like in Version 20 or Version 30 The Error message pop up.

Please guide me how I fix it?

Regards

Error.jpg

KB BF15740 describes the problem and possible solutions.

Edit: The two standout solutions for your particular circumstance:

• Repair all versions giving you fits
  • Repair FactoryTalk Services Platform

Last edited:
Dear Friends;
I checked all versions to open the respective projects but I faced the same issue.

I have a total of 93 Projects no one opened and generate an Error.
I have no access to tech support to rockwel.
please help me in this regard.

Dear Friends;
I checked all versions to open the respective projects but I faced the same issue.

I have a total of 93 Projects no one opened and generate an Error.
I have no access to tech support to rockwel.
please help me in this regard.

Did you try the two suggestions that I made?