estimate electrical design

ivo.maenen

How do you estimate how much time you need to draw an electrical circuit of a machine automated by means of a plc?

You think about how long it took you to do the last one. Then you think if the new project will be longer or shorter than that one and you write down a number.

ivo drawingtime is very much experience, and how much is required, for normal work i take 2 hours for A4 and 3 hours in A3
if databse or component info is needed double the time.

Similar Topics

Hi Rockwell experts. I have a customer who is using two non-Rockwell EtherNet/IP scanners for control of car-body line robots and IOs. Both...
Replies
Views
We have a system where a servomotor will rotate a big steel disc. To obtain an allowable speed of the motor for the speed of the disc we want...
Replies
Views
For those of you on your own - how are you estimating hours on program design? I've heard of people basing it on the I/O count but that doesn't...
Replies
Views
Hi: We are in stalling a Ethernet/IP Network with 4 ControlLogix with two A-17 chasis each one, connected by Cnet between chasis. Each Clgx has a...
Replies
Views
Hi Automation Professionals, I found this web page is very helpful finding many questions and answers.But I also expect some more about my career...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom