FactoryTalk View SE datalog Viewer ??

Elahmady1409

Hello
I am asking about datalog viewer for factorytalk view SE like in RSview 32 ActiveX controls.
i know can be use datalog to excel or to sql and using crystal report.
but any one use a direct windows application to view the data log from the FTV SE??
thanks

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but you can try using the Factory Talk File Viewer Utility. This is a free download from the Rockwell Software website. It works for both ME and SE. It is a .exe that you run on a computer and use to open and view ME or SE datalog files. You can then save them as .csv files.

Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, but you can try using the Factory Talk File Viewer Utility. This is a free download from the Rockwell Software website. It works for both ME and SE. It is a .exe that you run on a computer and use to open and view ME or SE datalog files. You can then save them as .csv files.

Sorry, i mean datalog viewer as a report (Table) not view the data log files and open it as excel.

i am already search about this case, just found report applications like crystal report, but it's not easy to create report from datalog model into it.

So, i working now (90 % finished) to design and code application i called it (REPO sys) it' working very easy to report from the datalog model and more.

i am just asking to make sure that my application will be important.

A problem with the SE data logs is that it generates discontinuous data sets, especially if multiple logs are stored to the same table.

You can just import what you need into Excel, but you have to check every single zero value (and there will be more zero's then actual data in a typical installation), and determine if it is a real zero, or a zero entry into the sparse data-set which should be ignored.