finding SLC 5/05 firmware revision level

Can this be read on RSLogix 500 when online? I don't see it under controller properties.
The sticker on the CPU side says "1747-L552 ser C FRN 5"
Thanks in advance for your help.

Little late.... but you can also right click on properties in RSLinx and see the details there also

Little late.... but you can also right click on properties in RSLinx and see the details there also

I tried this & no properties selection shows up. I have RSLinx Classic Lite Ver 3.70.00 CPR 9 SR 7.

The only place Device Properties shows is when I right-click on the workstation in WhoIs, but then I get an error: "Unable to establish communications with the selected device."

I'm using 2.57, right click on the IP driver not the serial driver (DF1) that may have been you issue with not seeing it

This is a 553 that has been upgraded from 11 to 13 (newest)

97y539th.jpg

right click on the IP driver not the serial driver (DF1) that may have been you issue with not seeing it

That was it, this morning I was home & only had a test SLC5/03 connected - and in DF-1 the Device Properties doesn't show except for the workstation, but it can't reopen the workstation so it errors.