GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC cable ?

Launch Proficy Machine Edition software.
Create a new project using the 90-30 PLC as the template. The PLC will be given the name of "Target1". You can change it if you want.
In the properties of the PLC target, make sure the Physical Port matches the assigned port of your USB/serial converter. The default setting in Machine Edition will be COM1, but my experience is that your converter will be at a higher COM number. You can find the COM assignment of the converter in Windows Device Manager.
Under the "Target" menu, click "Go online with Target1".
Good luck.

Similar Topics

Hi Dear friends,i need a communication cable for GE FANUC 90-30 series plc,power supply is IC693PWR321 and IC693CPU313x is CPU(5 slots base...
Replies
Views
Got an old machine with a IC610CPU104 CPU. A bit of research told me this is the same as DL305 so DirectSoft from AutomationDirect should work...
Replies
Views
Dear Everyone I work with PLC GE-Fanuc. But I don't know that "PLC GE-Fanuc (Series 90-30 and VersaMax) can Online Edit Programming while...
Replies
Views
Our PLC output 7 opens a valve to move a cylinder rod. The output turns on every minute. The output is supposed to be ON for 10.56 seconds. But...
Replies
Views
Need to find where to get VersaPro or Proficy software for the GE Fanuc 90-30 PLC.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom