GEO SCADA scheduling the polling data for multiple DNP3 outstations

Dear Experts,
Thanks in advance for your kind help.

I have a GEO SCADA expert 2022 and configure it as a DNP3 master, also I have multiple DNP3 outstations which are S7-1200.
My client asking me to make a schedule for data polling of each outstation, which means the SCADA server will poll each outstation data at a specific time of the day and all outstations will not communicate at same time of the day to the SCADA.
So, could you help me to execute this task by a smart way as I'm still not expert in GEO SCADA.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Dear Experts, I'm just started working with GEO SCADA and I need your valuable help. Currently, I'm trying to edit the alarm limits on MIMIC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to bring in some alarm tags from a SCADApack plc to a Geo SCADA system. The system is existing and configured with working...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, was hoping I could inquire with the community as I'm stuck in quite a bind. I have a Delta Tau PWM drive model number GPH1020000...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need to configure the vijoe designer so that the Shneider HMI can communicate with Hot standby (redundant PLC), the communication...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom