Having issues emulating the following I/O Configuration

dejrod

I'm fairly beginner when it comes to these sort of things. Previously when I worked on systems, we just used a test bench that we could remotely access or access in the office. I am using Studio 5000 Logix Emulator with Logix designer.
The setup I'm trying to emulate is

https://imgur.com/VWqZhRr

Do I have to recreate the IO configuration to be able to download to the controller? Or is there some kind of short cut I can use (doubt it)? I just want it running properly to take screenshots of a working HMI.

Because the Emulator is based on the ControlLogix platform you may have to select comparable modules to match your IO. A 1756-IA16 for a 1769-IA16 etc. But it will usually keep all of your configured Ethernet IO the same.
But if you want to not have to mess around with forcing inputs, just disable the cards scan. Then you can turn them on and off easily. Or better yet I make a simulation routine where I simulate the inputs. For example if a motor starter output is on, I turn on the aux input.