[Help]HIS-FlatPanel & Wonderwore InTouch app

uMaster04

Hi, i have a problem,
i need to modify some displays in a Industrial PC (Hope Industrial System), is conected to Allen Bradley PLC (CompactLogix) and is running a ThinClient of Wonderwore system, but when i try to Open the source application on the Industrial PC, i cant, and show this message:

"Application "$Chile_Blend is a Published application. Please edit the source application and republish"

The version is : InTouch 2014 R2 SP1.

Someone have idea how i can open the application? or how solve this problem.
And if you have a Link to download InTouch 2014 R2 SP1 Demo version to try open the app in my personal computer. :confused:

Regards. :site:

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need to write the following program in Ladder language, but I could not integrate the Fibonacci sequence into the ladder. Can you help...
Replies
Views
this a program to send data to barcode printer I want to integrate a new printer in a new machine and i wanted to adapt the old prgram on it but I...
Replies
Views
So i've been at this for a long while, i have Citect Scada 2018, i have full access to everything but i can't seem to find any option or...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom