help setting up plc comms

I need some help setting up my drivers for rs500 and linx lite.
I know my PLC address, I am running windows 7 and I want to connect ethernet.
I have tried differant settings but have not been able to see my stations on who and am at a lose, so any help would be great

What is the CPU you are trying to connect to? and what are you using to connect to it? see this link below the top link is a UIC video... then down lower is the MicroLogix or DF1 driver

http://www.plccable.com/comm-support-videos/

Let us know what cable you have and what you are connection to and we can help more

Stupid laptop

Found the problem to be when laptop was unpluged, the network card shut off on power save and ran off the wireless. All setting were no problem, but when I checked and changed the IP address the laptop was plugged in, and when i went to the machine the card was shut off.

Thanks for the help

Glad you got it... I think that is a setting in your 'power settings' and you maybe able to disable that setting, just a thought