HELP: VB program codes to communicate with PLC unit

It's a NAIS FP sigma-C32 control unit.
AFPG2643 ver2.30
FPG-C32T2.. i have downloaded the commx demo verison1.2..pls tell me what to type in VB 6.0 to get the Virtual "start" ,"Stop","reset" button

Thank you

It's a NAIS FP sigma-C32 control unit.
AFPG2643 ver2.30
FPG-C32T2.. i have downloaded the commx demo verison1.2..pls tell me what to type in VB 6.0 to get the Virtual "start" ,"Stop","reset" button

Thank you

do u peeps know of any website that have some beautifully design templates for machine controls button =) xxxx

velo

Similar Topics

I have an old Sentry Palletizer (S/O Number 3007 / Serial Number 1172) that has lost its program as the backup battery died years ago. I can...
Replies
Views
Hi all, hope you are having a great day, I am in need of your help to create a AOI or program that does this kind of job: I have a IO Link...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
I am completely stuck on building a ladder program that requires a start button to be pressed 3 times to turn on motor 1. Then motor 2 starts...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I’m new to programming and want to write a simple routine. Push start button, turns on sensor. 2 second delay before anymore logic read...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom