HMI Pheonix Contact PLC

ktmtragic

I have a customer with a Phoenix Contact PLC connected to a HMI that is obsolete. My understanding is the Data is streamed to and from the PLC to the HMI and all the functions of the buttons is stored on the PLC. I have done PLC programming but never an HMI. Can anyone recommend a unit that is compatible with Phoenix contact PLC's that is easy to program?
Thanks
🍺

Similar Topics

hi there, I'm a beginner pls help when transferring pc to hmi there's an error message on shihlin hmi written com1 station 1: communication...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Mitsubishi FX3G 14M PLC and a E615 HMI from Mitsubishi/Beijer. I'm using GXWorks 2 to do the programming and I have no problem...
Replies
Views
Good people of PLCs.net, I am currently working with an HMI that is advantech 1250H, that communicates with a 1769 Compact logix and Currently...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I know its not good practice to have duplicate destructive bits when writing plc code, but I'm wondering about writing to the same tag...
Replies
Views
Hi All, As a precaution my company has been collecting copies all the HMI and PLC programs. I have recorded copies of most of our sites...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom