How can I Open and close a valve with S7 300

nadiasamira

I have to open and close a butterfly valve from 0 to 100 %. The valve works of 4-20 mA and I must use the FC 106. I have some ideas but I'm not sure about them. Can you help me?
This is what i have so far. I save the value betwen 0 and 100% in "ini" and put it in IN. put the max value (100) in H_lim and min value(0)in L_lim. Manual and s1 must be on to use de FC106 so Bipolar is in off all the time.
I don't Know if I can put the out PAW direct from the OUT of the FC106, but i did it.
Please show me how to do it right!

unscale.jpg

Aparentemente todo esta bien... no acabo de entender porque usas la misma marca para la entrada de activación que para la bipolaridad (#manual)...
Te recomiendo que uses AWL y asi puedas fijarlo a false, es decir:

U #manual
U #S1
SPB fina
CALL FC 106
IN := "ini"
HI_LIM := 1.0e+002
LO_LIM := 0.0e+000
BIPOLAR := FALSE
RET_VAL := MW34
OUT := PAW304
fina: NOP 0

No obstante, de la forma que tu lo has hecho, deberia funcionar... quizas sea un problema de solapamiento de marcas... o de harware...

Tampoco se como escalas el valor en 0.0 y 100.0 que metes en "ini"... si das un poco mas de informacion igual podria ayudarte mas.

Nos vemos!