how can program TP177B

unclehamid

I want to connect tp177b to cpu 312 but I have problem with programming tp177 I connect TP177 to cpu312 by profibus cable and use pc adaptor for PC (configuration MPI 187.5K ,cpu address 2,TP adderess 1,PC 0)can some one explain some steps for programming a TP and explain me abut dip switch behind the panels
attachment.php

untitled.JPG

Leave the DIP switches alone, the default settings are OK.

To connect to your TP177B you have to be on the same network, I don't think you can see it from the MPI port on the CPU 312. To connect your USB to profibus adaptor to the TP177 you need a "feed through" profibus connector. Fit this to the profibus connection (RS485)on the TP177 and then connect using profibus. To set the profibus address and parameters go into the control panel screen on the TP177.

To just program the TP177 just connect directly onto the RS 485 port.