How to measure current from CT

rajeshputta

Hello,

application welding machine.
CT -range-500/5A,
i want to measure current from CT.please suggest how to measure & what are additional component required?

i have PLC DVP SX2 inbuilt Analog.

Regards
Rajesh.Putta

Normally PLCs have no analog AC current inputs, so you have to get a converter 5 amps to 4-20 mAmp or 5 amps to 10 VDC, then you have to scale this plc input to reflect 0-500 amps ac.

Similar Topics

Hi all. Will something like this work on a VFD output ? Carlo Gavazzi E83-2050 The VFD output frequency will be between 45-55 Hz. I know that its...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a question if I can measure current below 5A directly in module EL3403? Or I need in this case use current transformers?
Replies
Views
Dear experts, i have a CT 600/5A and analog Amps meter 0-600A @2.5Class, 1)now i want to measure the same current to changing analog meter to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to find a solution for a home power monitoring project to allow me to measure either the power or just the current of as much as...
Replies
Views
Hi again. After some vacations, I'm back to work... So, here is my question. I have 3 x tri-phase heaters, that runs for heating the water of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom