***HUGE PLCs.net forum upgrade coming mid-February***

Phil Melore

Administrator
Hi Folks,

After many, many hours of setup/testing/tuning/etc I'm happy to announce our brand new shiny PLC forum is coming out of beta and going live late next week (~2/15)!!

We painstakingly tried to maintain the existing functionality you've grown comfortable using over the years while adding tons of new features that many have requested over the years.

If you're a supporting member feel free to try/test it in advance of the full release... instructions here:
https://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=138642
If you're not yet a supporting member please consider becoming one and help support the future of our community here:
https://www.plcs.net/member.shtml

Thanks everyone for being a part of our PLC community and I look forward to 'seeing' you all in our new plc 'house' soon :)

forum3a.png

Thanks for the hard work. Wealth of information you've allowed us to contribute to over the years!

New forum look is great! Weird thing though, it told me that my password which has been autosaved and unchanged for the past 14 years, was incorrect. I had to change my password to get logged in after the change.

New forum look is great! Weird thing though, it told me that my password which has been autosaved and unchanged for the past 14 years, was incorrect. I had to change my password to get logged in after the change.
Me too.