I/O card

gaannesh

I am new to PLC,and i went attend a injection molding machine(CINCINATTI MILCARON).VICKERS rack PLC
I noticed their personal by mistake connected the input wires to the output cards and output wires to the input card. I changed to its original connection.its 24vdc I/O cards.
Now the problem is when power given to the output card fuse blows.
i want to know what might have happened.
IS the Cards need to be repaired /or replaced?
Tommorow i goes there again so i prepare myself.

You have already asked the same question here -> input output card misplaced

If you have further queries, ask there itself, because it will be easier for people to answer you then, as they will be able to read your earlier posts regarding your problem.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom