Ladder logic performance on plcsim

PERFORMANCE OF LADDER LOGIC IN PLCSSIM

• HOW BITS ARE SEEN

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • HOW BITS ARE SEEN

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello, i am using S7PLCSIM to monitor a project on LAD/STL/FBD-[Fc1-ZEno1_09_step7 Zebra simatic 300 station 1 CPU 314.I only see RUN in GREEN LIGHT on the task bar.
My problem is, i want to see the real performance of the ladder logic-how it closes, open, how the output behaves and how the timer reacts.
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP?

Ladder logic performance on plcsim
Hello, i am using S7PLCSIM to monitor a project on LAD/STL/FBD-[Fc1-ZEno1_09_step7 Zebra simatic 300 station 1 CPU 314.I only see RUN in GREEN LIGHT on the task bar.
My problem is, i want to see the real performance of the ladder logic-how it closes, open, how the output behaves and how the timer reacts.
PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY HELP?