License of S7-300

Marcelo

We has in ours system a license of S7-300. Unfortunate, someone change the calendar of windows and now I don´t want make the system works again.
Someone know what I need to do?

I don't think changing the calendar would damage an S7-300 license?

Open your AuthorsW and have a look and see if the license for S7-300 is still showing up on your hard drive.

prolongation of 14 day time licenses

Rule for for prolongation of 14 day time licenses.
To remove keys SITTA.... from catalogue C:\AX NF ZZ .
To remove subdirectories ******ATTIS from C:\Windows and C:\Windows\System32 - name of a key have turned and have replaced figures with letters.
To start the program and to work 14 more days...

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Our hard disk was corrupted. is it possible to retrieve the license of our PLC software?
Replies
Views
Im trying to install a Siemens upgrade license using Automation License Manager v6.0. I clicked D: mistakedly, and now I can not find a way to...
Replies
Views
If this is not allowed here, please delete. I am retiring from control work and have Rockwell software licenses I would be interested in selling...
Replies
Views
Hello I have In touch 10.1 I tried to enter the WindowMaker to make some adjustments I am using a dongol for the license . I can access the...
Replies
Views
Good morning colleagues, Does anyone know the cost of an EPLAN license and where I can buy it from an official distributor?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom