Manual Mode

"Auto-magic: "Hey, did I make THAT happen? Not exactly what I meant, but pretty cool"" - mmw

I've done that! But never found such a nice name for it. Thanks!

Re: light curtain muting or not

babybylar said:
i,ve had the debate over a machine that had ,two-hand operation manual
operation. whether-or-not light curain should be muted or not. maybe
so a helper can adjust a prox-switch for instance while part is clamped
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

With a mechanical press in vehicle manufacture it is common that scrap falls away from the die after the press passes bottom.

This means the Light curtain has to be muted.
The SICK guards have a floating blind spot system but if you are doing 30 different parts per 4 days this is unusable.

In Aus. we require double mute cams or switches which are checked during operation.
The machine will lock out if their faulty.