Mitsubishi FX2N Parity

mattrobbins

Have a binary ID pattern input coming in that I need to use to turn on a binary pattern output. The output needs to have a parity bit turned on if the bits are odd. Is there a simple way to do this without having to write a lot of math rungs? (To the power of over and over... how would you do this anyway?) Please let me know.

Found it! Use the CCD funcition. If you look at D+1 it tells you the if the parity is even or odd by having a zero or one.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've worked on one Mitsubishi PLC in the past 40 years. Now, it looks like I get to tackle another one...using GX-WORKS3-C1 software which I...
Replies
Views
I have been asked to work on a Mitsubishi Melsec FX2N-80MR PLC but have no experience with Mitsubishi at all. The hope is to get online to find...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Hi all IÂ’ve never worked with Mitsubishi PLCÂ’s or software, but a customer at our branch has requested the PLC program for future...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom