Mitsubishi GT14 Handy GOT & Productivity 2000

bob1371

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good afternoon,

Called in today to work on a pneumatic pick and place. It appears while burning a material head off injection barrel they started a fire and it destroyed a manual pendant to operate robot. (it has about 10 rocker switches, a couple selector switches, a push button, two 7 segment displays, and 2 thumb wheels.)

I installed a Productivity 2000 about 6 months ago and I have a spare HMI (GT14 Handy GOT GT1455HS-QTBDE) Looking through software I don't see drivers for the AD P2000. Anyway to make these two work together? I do also have a Mitsubishi GT16H-CNB-37S Ethernet Connection Box.

I see a modbus option and reading up on it but haven't set one up from scratch and very little experience with the GT Designer software.

Thanks.