Mitsubishi R08SFCPU and RD78G8 communication to FR-E800SCE (Safety Version) on CC-link IE TSN

cottagewood

I'm struggling to get an FR-E800SCE to work on CC-Link IE TSN. I'm sure the issue is with the drive, when I plug in the network cable I get no link light on the port. I can plug my laptop in with FR-Configurator and the port works fine, it just isn't being recognised as CC-Link TSN from the RD78G8.
I set the parameters P1427-30 to 45238 and I tried every setting in P544 (CC-Link Extended setting) and S02 to 1 (Safety enable). Every time I make a change I power cycle the PLC and drive but I'm getting nowhere.

I have a servo drives and remote IO modules on CC-Link and the port link light works fine, even if there is nothing configured for them in the PLC

It was com speed, the default for the RD78G8 card and the servo drives is 1GB and the FR-E800SCE inverters can only do 100mb