New to CC-link

DairyBoy

Hello all.

I have 6 inverters on a new project, connected to a Q00J plc. I have based the addressing on what I have interpreted from the cc-link inverter module manual. The plc module settings for the stations are all the same:

Ver.2 Remote Device Station, Expanded setting: quadruple, Excl station count: 1, Remote station points: 64.

For the first inverter, the inputs start at X100 and finish at X11F (32 bits) and the outputs are from Y100 to Y11F.

For the analogue values, the address is W0 through to W0F (16 words) for input to the plc and W100 to W10F for output values to the inverter.

For station 2, the addresses start at: X120, Y120, W10, W110. (the next consecutive addresses), and so on to station 6. This is the bit that I could really do with confirmation on.

I will not be able to test any of this until I arrive on the customer’s site at the weekend, so it would be very useful to know if I’ve at least got this bit right...

Any thoughts would be welcomed.

Thanks.