Old machine, "VOEDING VAN". Who know it?

Valera

There are the old machines. First- "VOEDING VAN B01-HS7". Snd- "VOEDING VAN B01-HS13, KETTNER VDE 0660-5/0113/IEC439 type KAF 1200". There is written address on its like-"ERICH BUGERT KG 6806 Viernhiem Berliner Ring 78". These machins are very old, crash and awful, but I have to make its working.
There are not diagram, plan etc.
Maybe anybody know these machine or which way should me look for diagram of these machines?

All I know is Kettner merged with Krones as stated on THIS page. Therefore, Krones may be of assistance... :confused:

Oh, and "Voeding Van" translates from Dutch to mean "Feeding Of", if that's any help.

beerchug

-Eric