OT - Plug Switch

Steve Etter

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
This picture is of a plug switch used to electrically verify that a swivel-mounted HMI is stored out of harm's way before allowing robotic loading and unloading to begin. I'm hoping someone uses these and can help me determine a part number - I simply haven't been able to find a part number for the metal, base-mounted, female receptacle. The orange plug is a Crouse-Hinds E3201 but I can't seem to find the receptacle.

Plug Switch.jpg

Similar Topics

We sell a process monitoring device that occasionally locks up. It is powered by a 24V DC wall wart 1.25A out. To reboot one has to pull out the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I just downloaded the RA_HSCPlugIn UDFB from Rockwell's official page and but when I try to open it inside CCW it asks me for a password...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the part number for that plug that plugs into the 1771 devicenet scanner? The manual just says it is a linear plug, its 5 pins.
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just starting with the drives and I have a Powerflex 750 drive which is missing the rating plug board from the inverter board. I check...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post to these forums, long time reader. I have Micro850 PLC (2080-LC50-48QWB) with 3 2080-IF4 plug-in modules and 2 2080-MOT-HSC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom