PID (ISA) setting change

jcp

Hi friends;
I set the parameters of PID loop in GE 90-30 series CPU 352.
I start the address from R1010 to 1050.
I confirm that no register confliction between theses.
After store the programme to the PLC i see all the parameters of pID are changed like loop number uper clamp lower clamp gains etc. I set it again and restore the programme to plc. when i switched off the power and again power up parameters changed. please guide me how i fix this problem?
Regards

Hi;
First i develop the logic and i am confident i do not initilize the data. Second point how i check that CPU configured to load data from flash memory. I think it is not.
guide me how i check this property? When i go offline the setting is correct.
Regards

Last edited:
In hardware configuration, when you look at the details of the CPU you will see two items relating to the source of the program and data on power-up. The choices are volatile memory (RAM) or non-volatile memory (EPROM or flash).

Are you sure you are looking at the correct register addresses? The values in most of the 40 registers are controlled by the PID. You may think you are looking at the register for Upper Clamp, but maybe you misinterpreted which register actually represents that value.

If you like, make a .zip file of the contents of your project folder and post it here. I'll check it and see if I can spot the problem. I believe you said you're using Logicmaster.

HI;
I will send u a .zip file positively after description of variables.
I see in the table some register have a value of 62. and i am not using these registers. is there any method to reset the registers in the memory? I am very surprised that %R 1004 to %R 1049 have 62.00 value while i am not using these registers in the programme. Now i change the PID register value and no change occur.
While i am surprised to see that registers how can i reset all the registers becuase evry register have data in my programme which i used?
Regards