Powerflex 525 programming

It could be that the plc is recognised it has a different firmware on the drive and doesn’t match the plc program
I’m assuming it’s on a plc , is this just a replacement drive or a new install

Its on a plc, it is a replacement drive.

What is the IP, Subnet, Gateway of your PLC and Drive?

Link solid but flashing Enet indicates that it's on a network but not sending data. makes me think you have an ip issue.

Have you disabled Bootp?

Set Parameter C128 to 1 (default is 2 for bootp, you should see it scroll across the screen for that).

make sure C129,C130,C131,C132 are set to your IP Address C129.C130.C131.C132 (set the IP on those parameters for each octet).

133,134,135,136 are the subnet

and 137,138,139,140 are the gateway. once those are set and you set C128 to 1, it should be using the set IP once it reboots

You also may have comm data link mismatch between PLC and Drive. Was the 525 set up for ADP in the PLC? If so, all you just have to get the IP address into the drive. If not, then you need to go into Logix (assuming your using that with a 525) and download from the PLC to the drive (also assuming your drive was previously configured from Logix). Otherwise, if the old drive is still bootable, and you have a HIM, copy the parameters onto the HIM and dump them into the new drive.

You really need to provide more detailed info as to your setup.

Hello everyone.
I'm new to this too. Don't you have to power cycle the 525 to get the IP address to save?