Red Lion Remote View Setup Help

Yes, you can use the computer to verify.

Since the IP address of your PLC is already 192.168.254.128 set the Standard port on the DSPSX to 192.168.254.129 and plug the two together.

Make the Expansion Port on the DSPSX IP address 192.168.253.129 and make your PC 192.168.253.130 and plug them together.

Now you will be able to view the webpages on 192.168.253.129 through your PC.

Yes I had figured that out from your help a few posts ago. I just got the info to come through on the page as well. I had to set the plc and the dsp to SRTP for them to talk to one another. Seems like everything is populating now. I'm sure i'll have some bugs to work out though now that I got that working. Thanks so much for you help. I still have to try and figure out that whole trigger situation as well.

Similar Topics

Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a client that has a water tank with a loop powered level sensor; the 4-20mA loop goes through a telephone line, half a mile away...
Replies
Views
Good day everyone. I'm having problems with using the FTP server on a Graphite HMI. I am using CoreFTP as my client. It works succesfully when...
Replies
Views
I've searched a bit about this topic but they are older threads that I suspect might not cover the tech that's available today. I have a client...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I am currently trying to set up a CR3000 to be viewed from from any where in the world. I am able to view the HMI locally (across my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom