Removing Force Condition (ml 1500)

jose7771

HI

DURING MY LAST VISIT TO ONE OF THE SITE ,MY PLC WAS RECEVING SOME OF THE INPUTS FROM DCS SIDE,BUT SINCE DCS ENGINEERS WERE NOT AVAILABLE
I WAS FORCING THE INPUTS BY ( FORCE CONDITION),AND THEN COMMISIONED MY
SYSTEM( BURNER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM). BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDNT REMOVE
THE FORCE CONDITION ( PLC I AM USING IS MICROLOGIX 1500, 1764 -24 BWA)

NOW THE CLIENT WANTS TO REMOVE THE FORCE CONDITION,IS THERE ANY WAY
TO REMOVE THE FORCE CONDITION WITHOUT USING THE (LAPTOP OR PC)

REGARDS
JOSE

Forcing is a feature intended for use by persons commissioning or troubleshooting an automated system, and as such it is only able to be installed or removed by the programming software.

You probably have a similar ML1500 for other projects.
Write the program (without forces) on an EPROM in the ML1500 at home, and then send the EPROM by mail to the customer.