Rockwell MAPC instruction

aand74

In a Siemens controller when I have a cam where f.i. master- and slave position is absolute, when the the camming is started the slave will first in a sychronisation phase go to it's start position in the cam. From there on master and slave position will be exactly (absolute) as in the configured cam.
I have done now some tests with Rockwell and the MAPC control.
So far I see no way to setup the instruction that when starting the cam the master and slave will always be in an absolute position as in the configured cam.
If f.i. my cam starts with a slavevalue of 10.0, but the actual slave position is 7.0 when starting the cam, there will be no synchronisation phase that eliminate the position difference of 3 mm (as in Siemens).
Is the only way to achieve that the slave position is absolutely the same as in the cam, to position the slave to the start position of the cam before starting the cam?