RSLinx in VMware - USB Problem

is there a wireless mouse / keyboard or other usb device connected to that set of usb ports?

is so, that may be your problem, remove the usb device.
on my desktop, I have a usb wireless mouse/keyboard connected to the fromt of the pc and the other usb port is basically dead.

james

I tried this also to no avail.

Have you got access to the RA knowledge base? If so, check out technote 532349 (techconnect required). It has almost a dozen more things you can try :)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not sure if I can access it or not but I'll ask around. I ended up just using a coworkers VM which I had no issues with (unfortunately this one is unbearably slow at opening programs :confused:)

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have a Windows XP virtual machine running on a Windows 7 Professional host. I installed RSLogix 5000 V20 and RSLinx V2.59. Everything...
Replies
Views
I've built a vmhost (ESXI 7) to host the control's engineers W7 machines used to connect to the PLCs. I'm using a Stratix 5700 to NAT the PLCs...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is new to me - I used to connect Rockwell software thru Ethernet cables, now we got a router attached to the PLC. Having hard time to...
Replies
Views
Guys I need your regarding my newly installed VMware player. I have a Dell Laptop with Windows 7 OS and I recently installed VMware Player with...
Replies
Views
I am running RSLinx on VMWare version 10.0.1 and I cant get it to see the PLC through ethernet. When i ping it I get a response but linx doesnt...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom