RSLogix500 does not trend

bazanv12

I have RSlogix with the 10 to 20.03 versions installed in one computer and it works fine. Recently I installed the exact same software in a new computer but at the moment to start a trend the software freezes and shows the legend "Server Execution Failed".

Everything else works fine, just the trend tool does not work. I´ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling all the rslogix5000 versions. What else can I do? I didn´t find anywhere a similar topic to help me from..🔨

If you don't have a Rockwell account you should sign up, it's free, the article number I posted it free to look at.

Similar Topics

Hello, I want to connect the Factorytalkview ME with rslogix500 to see the live response of HMI buttons in Rslogix500 ladder code . I am using PLC...
Replies
Views
So basically i have 2 queries : 1. I have a program file of S7-300 PLC which i want to migrate in RSLogix500.In short i want to convert my simatic...
Replies
Views
So here's my situation, I have been tasked with modifying the logic to mimic a button press in the PLC. I have two identical machines however one...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new to programming. I'm using RSLogix500 to modify an existing program for a SLC500. My plan was to use one of the existing inputs...
Replies
Views
So i have an allen bradley rack (2080-LC50-24QWB), i have it connected through ethernet. I dont have an offline program so im trying to upload...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom