S7-400 not comminicate Cimplicity

ashwinmori

I have no experience of cimplicity.

I have Siemens S7-400 PLC with GE Cimplicity SCADA.Unfortunately PLC not communicate with cimplicity .My communication method is PLC side MPI Computer side Siemens CP5611 A2 profibus card.I have already check card work with step 7 on same computer.
Before APPLICOM CARD INSTALL instead of CP5611 A2(Card change due to applicom not work )

Please help......

thanks
A.A.Mori.

Similar Topics

I HAVE B&R POWEL PANEL 400 HMI. THE ISSUE IS HMI NOT BOOTING, DISPLY SHOWING CONTIUESLY (ATTEMPTING TO A BOOT HARD DRIVE....)
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom