Siemens TIA Portal v13 tp700 comfort Screen Saver

Nan

Hi all,

I would like to add four pictures as screensaver, the HMI will start the screensaver after 1 min idle, and then change between the four pictures every 10 seconds.

I know 'ActivateScreenByNumber' and job mailbox, but now sure what exactly what should I do step by step. Thanks everyone! I appreciate for your help!

You may want to look at the simulate tag function. It will increment a tag by a value. If you put this in the open event of the screen saver then you could use it to index through a list of the images.

Similar Topics

Hi! What is the way to convert the code from the Codesys code to the Tia Portal? Regards, WK
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hello, If the date on the license manager of tia Portal has expired, can I still work with it? or is this just to keep the program up to date...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom