Siemens TIA Portal V16 - Won't Open A Single Program

ZestyMozzarella

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone ever experienced TIA Portal V16 (newest update ver. 6), being unable to open a single program when it was previously? Attached a photo of the message, seems pretty default and low info.

I have attached the log and the screenshot of the error. I'm researching but have never witnessed this issue before. Curious if anyone here has experienced or dealt with it before.

Thanks!

Error.PNG

Attachments

• c788ac0c-34f5-4f7e-9d28-21b8333ca1fd.zip
    84 KB · Views: 5
Anyone ever experienced TIA Portal V16 (newest update ver. 6), being unable to open a single program when it was previously? Attached a photo of the message, seems pretty default and low info.

I have attached the log and the screenshot of the error. I'm researching but have never witnessed this issue before. Curious if anyone here has experienced or dealt with it before.

Thanks!

I've had a project get garbled before. Not that specific version, but it's happened. If it's an important project you can't recover (no backups, etc), create a tech support request, they can often help you out, after escalation to HQ (might take a couple days)