Sigmatek

RickParrot

Good Morning everyone! At my job, I've encountered what appears to be a Sigmatek PLC. It has the "DIAS" logo on it. It has a "DCP 642" on the side of the processor.
My experience is limited to AB. There is no documentation, or tech support on this as the machine manufacturer is no longer in business. Rumor has it that the program is password protected.
Is there a software download for this "dinosaur" and is there a way around the 'potential password'.
The machine is down and I need to come up with something. Help.:confused:

Similar Topics

Hello, I have been tasked with building a new machine( small/medium project)using a European controls company for the PLC/Fieldbus. The...
Replies
Views
I am hoping that maybe someone can help me. We currently have an inherited mold take out device from Germany. It has a single axis and utilizes a...
Replies
Views
Hi does anyone know what software is required for this HMI? please. I have had a look on the web, but it is not that clear I have PG50 but i...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new member, looks like a great forum. I have three machines with Sigmatek Dias PLC's in them, the maker is not around now and we need to...
Replies
Views
Hi can anyone help, I am trying to load a program on to a new processor, all loads ok but the plc hmi displays offline, I have loaded the DMC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom