Step7 v5.6, Windows 10, G120 drives

According to this document:

https://support.industry.siemens.co...-the-upgrade-downgrade-options?dti=0&lc=en-WW

Your version is V4.7 SP6 (HF1, HF2, HF3, HF4 or HF5)

I agree, that is the version I have. Looking at your link however, I don't see anything I can try. This seems to be information regarding versions of Starter and Startdrive.

To be clear, Starter seems to work just fine for me on both machines... my issue is with the Step 7 PLC project, which must be configured to communicate to these drives. If I cannot view or modify them in the HWConfig, I can't be sure that a valid config can be downloaded to the PLC.

Similar Topics

Hi all, I will try and give as much info as possible to begin with but I am a graduate thrown in at the deep end so bear with me please. Upon...
Replies
Views
This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
Hello Inside a FB, I´m trying to transfer a string from a DB to a IN_OUT var that was define as a UDT. The problem is that i can´t determine the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to convert RSLogix 5000 program to Step7. I need to bit shift left my array of double integers for tracking the product on...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom