Studio 5000 set the order of routines in organizer

We typically use "_01_Name", "_02_Name2" nomenclature. You need the "_" as the name can't start with a number for some reason.

That's what I typically do. However when I name the next routine after "_09_Name" which would be "_10_Name" it gets placed at the beginning of the other routines. Seems simple but how do you format the next routine after 09?

Just to be different, I create a routines based on their process function and they control individual devices (like motor, vfds, cameras, etc)

On the main task you can re-order your routines

Properties

Program schedule

You can then move your tasks up or down to suit

Just to clarify, in ALL Tasks, there is a schedule of Programs Which you can re-order to suit. Execution of the Programs follows the schedule.

In all Programs there are Routines which are simply listed alphabetically. Nothing controls the execution order of them except for other program code. Exception to this is the MainRoutine is listed first, then the others alphabetically.