TIA portal ladder commenting

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi
Has anyone a good workaroung when we want to comment a rung with no "box" instruction. It seems that I can only write comments in the ladder on box instructions. I want to be able to write comments in regular rungs that end with an bool output
/Tim

EDIT: Sorry, I just realized that it worked on BOOL output too, it was on bool input it didn't work..... Administrator can delete the post

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi. I'm a college student and I'm currently working on my Siemens 1200 based palletizer machine project. It took me very long time to build and...
Replies
Views
Hi PLC people, think about this scenario: The PLC is somehow connected to the same network with the facilities` network. Then someone connects to...
Replies
Views
Hello, good morning, I have been having two problems with the Tia Portal software. The first is that I have installed it on my computer and...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hello, i am using profibus as communication between plc and fanuc arm. I can easily send inputs from plc to arm, but i can't monitor any outputs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom