Trending Torque Data on Kintetix 5700

Hello all,

I need to trend torque data from a Kinetix 5700 single axis drive, but the tag TorqueFeedback for that axis does not exist.

Nor can I find any live torque related tag, so I'm curious what I am missing.

Using Studio 5000 Version 30.01

The drive in question is a 2198-S086-ERS3
The data type is predefined AXIS_CIP_DRIVE

More information

So I was looking at the Axis Properties, and specifically the Drive Parameters, and which ones were to be read each cycle.

This came out of the A-B manual for tuning motion systems.

Unfortunately, there is no Torque Feedback just Torque Reference.

The search continues.

Hi Angry Scientist.

What is the tag data type for that drive? (Ie AXIS_SERVO_DRIVE, SERVO_DRIVE, CIP_AXIS etc?).

Regards

Daniel