Two Control Logix Processors, One Kinetix Rack, one ENxTR

robertmee

Lifetime Supporting Member
Possible for two processors in same rack to have separate motion groups across a single Kinetix Rack using a single EN3TR?

One 6500/5700 rack, 8 axes, 4 axes on each PLC? Would seem maybe an issue when you consider the common IAM module (6500) for the Power Supply Axis (5700)?

KB seems to indicate in the case of 5500's, not possible due to BUS Sharing fault.

Similar Topics

Ok so I fubarded a new system today that has Redudant L72's and ControlNet. I can not get the chassis to sync, even with the processors out and...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts Is it possible two have following functionality using conrologix processors & I/Os at remote We have two separate redundant...
Replies
Views
I have a PLC setup that is currently running two (A Redundant) Control logix Processors - a Primary and Seconday. One important note to...
Replies
Views
I am having trouble with getting no control of my analog output signal. I am using the SCL function block to control my analog output. The logic...
Replies
Views
hi all, i have a plc i need to get info from for a site im working on: I have a 1764 Micro Logix 1500 LSP Series C (See Attached Image) im...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom