Wonderware trending issues

seth9976

I have a windows 7 machine that has In touch 10.1 on it and I am trying to add a tag to a pen that is unused in my historical trend chart. When I try do this in window maker I get an error that says cannot define name of this type dynamically even though my tag is already in the directory. I can how ever add it in the window viewer page but it just reads 0 all the time even though the value is changing see the image attached on the error. The tag is selected to log. I have tried everything I know to do lol

Similar Topics

Hello, I was hoping you guys can help me with a issue I started having with trending from a Wonderware Historian Server The trending data just...
Replies
Views
I have 5 tags that are all triggered to change in a ControlLogix at the same time. These same values are also objects in Archestra System...
Replies
Views
A customer of ours has 2 allmost identical installations. 1 programmed by us with a 319 CPU and an MP377 and 1 programmed by a French company...
Replies
Views
I am looking for an active-x vertical trending chart to be used with Wonderware V10. If there is something I can use or a way to do it inside...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know how to use the historical trending in Wonderware with the y axis as the time, i.e. time moving down the side of the screen...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom